- Web Site Owner. Saathëa LLC ("Saathëa") is the owner of this web site ("Saathëa Web Site"). Saathëa can be contacted by mail at 600 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Suite 200, Washington, District of Columbia 20003, by phone at (202) 492-2783, or by e-mail at email@example.com. This online privacy notice discloses Saathëa information practices for this Saathëa Web Site, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to make a purchase, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
- Web Site Visits. Saathëa collects certain information from Saathëa Web Site visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests. This information is used to solve technical problems and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Web Site Transactions. At times, Saathëa will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, Saathëa may need to know a customer's name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is Saathëa's intent to inform you before Saathëa collects personal information, such as user's name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, Saathëa will respect your wishes.
2. Personal Information That May Be Collected.
- Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase and/or access designated subscriber services and/or restricted areas within the Saathëa Web site, Saathëa will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. Saathëa may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer's account.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Web site transactions may require a customer to telephone Saathëa, or Saathëa to call the customer. Saathëa will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order. Customer should be aware that it is Saathëa's practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
- Information from Children. Saathëa does not collect or maintain information from users actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of Saathëa's Web sites are structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If a customer's credit card and/or password is lost or stolen, the customer should promptly notify Saathëa in order to enable Saathëa to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If customer participates in an Saathëa chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to an Saathëa bulletin board, customer should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside Saathëa, who have access to that chat room, forum or bulletin board. Some individual Saathëa chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant's expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Saathëa.
- Links to Other Web Sites. A Saathëa Web site may contain links to other web sites. Saathëa is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
3. Uses Made of the Information.
- Limited Uses Identified. Personal information collected by Saathëa will be used by Saathëa for the following purposes: Date and duration of website visits; information about how you access our website, your account, and our platform, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address; and details about how you browse through our website and platform.
- Marketing Uses. Saathëa reserves the right to provide customer with information about Saathëa's Web site, Saathëa products and services, and related information in which customer has indicated an interest.
- Stored Information Uses. Saathëa stores and retains the information provided by customer. This information is used to compile a customer's purchase history in order to enable Saathëa to recommend products, services, or special offers that would be of interest to a customer.
- Online Advertising. Some companies that help Saathëa deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about Saathëa's customers to help Saathëa better understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to Saathëa's customers. After it is collected the information is aggregated so it is not identifiable to a specific individual.
4. Disclosure of the Information.
- Within Corporate Organization. Saathëa may share your personal information within the Saathëa corporate organization and may transfer the information to countries in the world where Saathëa conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for customer personal information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. For the purpose of developing and expanding its business, Saathëa may share, rent, sell or buy business assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event Saathëa is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Agents. Saathëa employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of Saathëa. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services.
- Affiliated Businesses. Saathëa works closely with affiliated businesses operating web site stores, providing services or selling products on each other's Web sites. These businesses identify themselves to customers. Customer information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. Saathëa reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Saathëa releases personal identifying information when Saathëa reasonably believes release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce Saathëa agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Saathëa customers. Saathëa may also release such information in an exchange of information with other companies and/or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. Saathëa's Web Site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through web site access logs Saathëa does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. Saathëa may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by Saathëa or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer's visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. Saathëa may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Saathëa Web site(s) in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on Saathëa Web site(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." Saathëa or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. Saathëa collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. Saathëa may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help Saathëa understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
6. Information Security.
- Commitment to Online Security. Saathëa uses industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving personal information. Saathëa maintains security measures in its physical facility designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that Saathëa has collected from user.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Saathëa will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Saathëa shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Saathëa including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of Saathëa staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Customer has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by Saathëa and/or by any third parties with whom Saathëa has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting Saathëa via e-mail at team@Saathëa.com, telephone or postal mail. After processing the cancellation, Saathëa will delete customer or prospective customer's personal information from its data base.
8. Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by Saathëa. Upon customer's request, Saathëa will provide a reasonable description of customer's personally identifiable information that Saathëa maintains in its data bank. Saathëa can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at (202) 492-2783, or postal mail at 600 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 200, Washington, District of Columbia 20003.
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help Saathëa to keep customer personal information accurate. If customer's personal information changes, or if customer notes an error upon review of customer information that Saathëa has on file, please promptly e-mail Saathëa at email@example.com and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Saathëa who are California residents to request certain information regarding Saathëa’s disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail Saathëa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, Saathëa will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Saathëa reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email address specified in this paragraph. California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.
Last updated June 29th, 2021